Friday, April 2

Vampires Evolve!

I just finished reading Evolve, a new vampire fiction anthology edited by Nancy Kilpatrick, who has written some of the best vampire books I've ever read. If you're a fan of vampire fiction and aren't familiar with Nancy's stuff, you've got to get your hands on her books. They're required reading, at least in my world.

I had the opportunity to talk to Nancy about editing the Evolve anthology. That interview is published here in Horror Bound magazine.

Vampire fans can have high expectations. I know I do, and Evolve met them. I've picked up very few anthologies where I've actually read every single story all the way through, but with Evolve, I read through it cover to cover and loved every page.

I just got news that on Friday, April 9th, there's an Evolve book signing at World's Biggest Bookstore in Toronto (20 Edward St., off Yonge, one block north of Dundas), from 7pm-9pm. Nancy will be there, along with other Evolve contributors.

If you haven't picked up Evolve yet, this would be a great time to get a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home